Mr. Happy Face Mr. Happy Face

I'm all about the violence, but damn, kid

Let me give you some advice, OK? To be effective, violence has to be either hyper-realistic, drop-dead funny, or BOTH. Violence has to have a PURPOSE in order to be entertaining.

I hate to give bad reviews, but damn. Just damn.

"The Fox and the Mirrior" "The Fox and the Mirrior"

That was breathtakingly beautiful

Lots and lots of work went into that, and it shows. Beautiful. I think that the Flasb Community needs to move into doing their own DV movies. Hollywood sucks - out of all the "blockbusters" this summer, 11 of them are remakes or sequels of old movies, or are cheesy remakes of old TV shows.

Taking Retards to the Zoo Taking Retards to the Zoo

DEAD MILKMEN! FUCK YEAH!

As an old fan of the Dead Milkmen, I gotta say that that damned near put me into a siezure - OF LAUGHTER! Awesome!

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

OMG LOL WTF

Amazing!

I found this on MSNBC today - tortured the fuck out of that dude, laughed my ass off, and sent the link to my friends and family! Then I went to MSNBC's boards, and trolled the hell out of those whining soccer moms.

Reminds me of some of the stuff Tom and I worked on back in 1999, when NG was just Flash 3 Teletubbies parodies and Club A Seal.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

The Schwarzenegger Dance The Schwarzenegger Dance

Loved it!

Fucking funny as fuck! The way he's in that tutu, looking like a little girls' dance recital - baw haw haw! And the crappy music, it made me bust a gut! Could have been bloodier, with Arnie screaming for mercy and shit. But overall, it gets the EvilDave seal of approval!