Mr. Happy Face Mr. Happy Face

I'm all about the violence, but damn, kid

Let me give you some advice, OK? To be effective, violence has to be either hyper-realistic, drop-dead funny, or BOTH. Violence has to have a PURPOSE in order to be entertaining.

I hate to give bad reviews, but damn. Just damn.

"The Fox and the Mirrior" "The Fox and the Mirrior"

That was breathtakingly beautiful

Lots and lots of work went into that, and it shows. Beautiful. I think that the Flasb Community needs to move into doing their own DV movies. Hollywood sucks - out of all the "blockbusters" this summer, 11 of them are remakes or sequels of old movies, or are cheesy remakes of old TV shows.

Taking Retards to the Zoo Taking Retards to the Zoo

DEAD MILKMEN! FUCK YEAH!

As an old fan of the Dead Milkmen, I gotta say that that damned near put me into a siezure - OF LAUGHTER! Awesome!

MC Hawking: Music Video MC Hawking: Music Video

Man, that was GREAT!

"On blind faith they place reliance - what we need more of is SCIENCE!" Truer words are seldom spoken. Fundies and New Agers irk the hell out of me. The universe was NOT created in 6 days 6000 years ago by the magical mystery man in the sky.

A New Bunny A New Bunny

This cartoon is the SHIZZ-NITE!

EvilDave here - and I support this message! I prefer the censored version, because there is just something about hearing a stream of BEEPs when a character is screaming and ranting. Awesome. I see great things from this band of merry pranksters.

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

That was awesome

Must be using Flash MX from the quality of the effects. Good stuff!

this is your life (nge) this is your life (nge)

Oh, man, that was awesome...

...especially if you're one of the artists he used! Seeing my shot from Britney's Dirty Sanchez used in the context of "This Is Your Life" by the Dust Brothers filled my with joy, as did seeing my scene of Ricky Martin getting the shit beeat out of him. And the use of Pico was excellent, too.

Cheers to you, sir!
EvilDave

silverlocks (x-mas remix) silverlocks (x-mas remix)

OMFG! That was MAAAADNESS!

I had read of my own "Santa Claus Is Dead" deing compared to Solverlocks, so I checked it out. Dude, that was BRILLIANT! Oh, the fucking sheer horror of seeing Santa mauled and disembowelled made me quiver with evil delight. You sir, are EVIL, and I extend my hand to you in satanic brotherhood. H41L S8N!

Cheers,
EvilDave

New Recruit New Recruit

Friggin' Funny!

I really enjoyed that one. The vector-graphics renditions of the old classic super-villians were dead-on, and the ending absolutely cracked me up.

Star Wars : AOTPDD Star Wars : AOTPDD