View Profile EvilDave

19 Movie Reviews

I'm all about the violence, but damn, kid

Let me give you some advice, OK? To be effective, violence has to be either hyper-realistic, drop-dead funny, or BOTH. Violence has to have a PURPOSE in order to be entertaining.

I hate to give bad reviews, but damn. Just damn.

That was breathtakingly beautiful

Lots and lots of work went into that, and it shows. Beautiful. I think that the Flasb Community needs to move into doing their own DV movies. Hollywood sucks - out of all the "blockbusters" this summer, 11 of them are remakes or sequels of old movies, or are cheesy remakes of old TV shows.

Man, that was GREAT!

"On blind faith they place reliance - what we need more of is SCIENCE!" Truer words are seldom spoken. Fundies and New Agers irk the hell out of me. The universe was NOT created in 6 days 6000 years ago by the magical mystery man in the sky.

2 Game Reviews

OMG LOL WTF

Amazing!

I found this on MSNBC today - tortured the fuck out of that dude, laughed my ass off, and sent the link to my friends and family! Then I went to MSNBC's boards, and trolled the hell out of those whining soccer moms.

Reminds me of some of the stuff Tom and I worked on back in 1999, when NG was just Flash 3 Teletubbies parodies and Club A Seal.

Loved it!

Fucking funny as fuck! The way he's in that tutu, looking like a little girls' dance recital - baw haw haw! And the crappy music, it made me bust a gut! Could have been bloodier, with Arnie screaming for mercy and shit. But overall, it gets the EvilDave seal of approval!

Not the best artist on NG, but I know how to stir up a shit-tornado, and was Portal Submitter Zero.

48, Male